Connecting Odigeo Connect with Channel Manager
1. To connect the Odigeo Connect channel with our Channel Manager WooDoo, it takes only a few simple steps.
First, you need to go to the > CHANNEL MANAGER section, inside > WOODOO extranet:
On the left you will find the section > YOUR CHANNELS to manage your portals/OTA, while on the right you will find the section > AVAILABLE CHANNELS, which is the menu where you can add new booking portals to connect.
2. Click on the + next to AVAILABLE CHANNELS:
A list of all the OTAs integrated with WooDoo and therefore potentially connectable to our Channel Manager will appear.
Select Odigeo Connect from the channel list and click on the small orange + next to the channel name:
The OdigeoConnect Channel will now be added in the section > YOUR CHANNELS.
3. Click on "OdigeoConnect":
A screen will open: enter the required credentials provided by the OTA specifically for the connection with the Channel Manager.
Then a window will open indicating that the activation is in progress, and that the request is being processed.
You will have to wait for the channel activation. As soon as it is ready for configuration, you will receive an email notification.
Now log out and log in from your WuBook account, and then return to the Channel page (Woodoo-Channel Manager-Channels-Odigeo Connect).
Click now on CONFIGURE and YES, I WANT TO RECONFIGURE THIS CONNECTION.
4. Now scroll the screen to the > ROOMS ASSOCIATION section. Here, connect to each room created on Odigeo Connect the corresponding WooDoo room and save.
NB: The same room should not be mapped more than once in this table.
5. To each room and occupancy you have to assign a WooDoo room from which prices will be taken. If you want to send always the same price for multiple occupancies, then you can map always the same room. On the contrary, if you want to set different prices per occupancy, you can create in WooDoo some special virtual rooms (with price anchorage) and map them in this table.
Below, the link to the guide for creating virtual rooms and anchorages in WooDoo:
6. Once saved, scroll the screen to the > RESTRICTIONS section. Here you can associate the rate plan and the WuBook restrictions plan for selling on Odigeo Connect.
7. If you wish, in the section > CUSTOM RESTRICTIONS you can set a minimum and maximum advance for reservations.
8. Scroll down to the > PREFERENCES section and click on Save.
If you want the closures you set in the WUBOOK RESTRICTIONS plan always to be honored and override any restrictions plan, leave the box checked.
9. At this point, Odigeo Connect configuration will be finished and in the > CHANNEL MANAGER > CHANNELS section a green gear icon will appear next to the channel name, meaning that the channel is correctly configured and active:
ATTENTION: the connection phase is the most delicate phase of the configuration. If you do not feel confident to proceed with this guide, you can ask for assistance from the WuBook staff that will be happy to help you.
Reconfiguring Odigeo Connect
1. To reconfigure the Odigeo Connect channel, it only takes a few simple steps.
First, go to the > CHANNEL MANAGER > CHANNELS section and click on "Odigeo Connect":
2. Leave the page with the current configuration open and open another page for reconfiguration. This way you will be able to copy the old mapping, adding only the new room/rate.
Click now on CONFIGURE and YES, I WANT TO RECONFIGURE THIS CONNECTION:
3. Scroll through the entire screen until you reach the > ROOMS ASSOCIATION section.
Proceed to associate the WooDoo rooms with the corresponding rooms on Odigeo Connect.
If you added a new room with Odigeo Connect, you will find it in this table and you have to associate it with the corresponding WooDoo room.
Once finished, click on SAVE.
4. At this point you will find a second table, in which you have to set the prices per occupancy.
You can do this by associating to each occupancy a WooDoo room from which the price will be taken. If you have not already done it, you can create in WooDoo some virtual rooms with different prices according to the occupancy, and associate them in this section.
Once finished, click on SAVE ASSOCIATION.
5. Scroll through the screen again until you reach the section > PRICE ASSOCIATION.
As for the rooms, now you have to associate the rate plans already available on Odigeo Connect with the rate plans and restriction plans you've created on WooDoo. If you have added a new rate plan with Odigeo Connect, you will find it in this section and you have to associate it with the corresponding WooDoo price and restriction list.
Once finished, click on SAVE.
6. If you wish, you can set a minimum and maximum advance on reservations, in the relevant section.
ATTENTION: Odigeo Connect does not inform us about cancellations of reservations! If you are notified of cancellations via email from the portal, you have to manually update the availability on WooDoo!
7. Finally, scroll down the screen to the > PREFERENCES section and click on SAVE.
At this point, you will have finished reconfiguring Odigeo Connect. In the section > CHANNEL MANAGER > CHANNELS you will see the green gear next to the channel name, meaning that the channel is correctly active and configured:
ATTENTION: If you do not feel confident to proceed with this guide, you can ask for assistance from the WuBook staff that will be happy to help you.