Connecting UTSTravel with Channel Manager
1. To connect the UTS Travel channel with our Channel Manager WooDoo, it only takes a few simple steps. First, you need to go to the CHANNEL MANAGER section, inside the WooDoo extranet:
On the left you will find the section YOUR CHANNELS to manage your portals/OTA, while on the right there's the AVAILABLE CHANNELS section, which is the menu where you can add any new booking portals to connect.
2. Click on the + next to AVAILABLE CHANNELS:
A list of all the OTAs integrated with WooDoo and potentially connectable to our Channel Manager will appear. Select UTS Travel from the channel list and click on the small orange + next to the channel name:
The UTS Travel Channel will now be added in the YOUR CHANNELS column.
3. Click on "UTS Travel".
Enter the name of the hotel and the city provided by OTA specifically for the connection with the Channel Manager:
You will have to wait until the channel is activated. As soon as it is ready for configuration, you will receive
an email notification. Now log out and log in from your WuBook account, and then return to the channel page (Woodoo-Channel Manager- Channels-UTS Travel).
Click now on CONFIGURE and on YES, I WANT TO RECONFIGURE THIS CONNECTION.
4. Scroll down now to the ROOMS ASSOCIATION section. Here, assign to each room created with UTS Travel the corresponding WooDoo room and save.
NB: The same room should not be mapped more than once in this table.
5. Next to each room and for each occupancy, please associate a WooDoo room from which prices will be taken. If you always want to send the same price for the different occupancies, you can associate the same room. If you're going to set different prices per occupancy, on the contrary, you can create in WooDoo some virtual rooms (with price anchorage) and associate them.
Below, a link to the guide to creating virtual rooms and anchorages in WuBook:
6. Once saved, scroll the screen to the RESTRICTIONS section. Here you can assign a rate plan, and a WuBook restrictions plan for selling on UTS Travel.
7. Scroll down to the PREFERENCES section and click on Save.
If you want the closures you set in the WUBOOK RESTRICTIONS plan always to be honored and override any restrictions plan, leave the tick.
8. At this point, the configuration of UTS Travel will be completed. In the CHANNEL MANAGER-CHANNELS section, you can display the green icon next to the channel name, meaning that the channel is correctly configured and active:
ATTENTION: the connection phase is the most delicate phase of the configuration. If even with this guide, you do not feel confident to proceed, you can ask for assistance from WuBook staff that will be happy to help you.
Reconfiguring UTS Travel
1. It only takes a few simple steps to reconfigure the UTS Travel channel. First, go to WOODOO > CHANNEL MANAGER > CHANNELS section and click on "UTS Travel":
2. Leave the page with the current configuration open and open another page to proceed with the reconfiguration. In this way, you can copy the old mapping, adding only the new room/rate.
Click now on CONFIGURE, and YES, I WANT TO RECONFIGURE THIS CONNECTION:
3. Scroll through the entire screen until you reach the ROOMS ASSOCIATION table.
Proceed to map the WooDoo rooms with the corresponding rooms in UTS Travel.
If you have added a new room with UTS Travel, you will find it in this table and you have to associate it with the corresponding WooDoo room.
4. Now scroll down to the PER OCCUPANCY PRICES table.
For each occupancy, you can choose a WooDoo room from which the price will be taken. If you have not already done it, you can create in WooDoo some virtual rooms with different prices according to the occupancy.
Once finished, click on SAVE.
5. Scroll the screen again until you reach the RATES ASSOCIATION table.
As for the rooms, now you have to map the rate plans already available on UTS Travel with the rate plans and the restriction plans you have created on WooDoo. If you have added a new rate plan with UTS Travel, you will find it in this table, and you have to assign it to the corresponding WooDoo price and restriction list.
Once finished, click on SAVE.
6. Finally, scroll down the screen to the PREFERENCES section and click on SAVE.
At this point, the reconfiguration of UTS Travel will be finished. In the CHANNEL MANAGER-CHANNEL section you will see the gear green next to the channel name, meaning that the channel is correctly active and configured:
Warning: If even with this guide, you do not feel confident to proceed, you can ask for assistance from the WuBook staff that will be happy to help you.