Connecting Ionian Travel with Channel Manager
1. To connect the Ionian Travel channel with our Channel Manager WooDoo, it only takes a few simple steps.
First, you need to go to the CHANNEL MANAGER section, inside the WooDoo extranet:
On the left, you will find the section YOUR CHANNELS to manage your portals/OTA, while on the right, you will find the AVAILABLE CHANNELS or the menu where you can add any new booking portals to connect.
2 Click on the + next to AVAILABLE CHANNELS:
A list of all the OTAs integrated with WooDoo and potentially connectable to our Channel Manager will appear. Select Ionian Travel from the channel list and click on the small orange + next to the channel name:
The Ionian Travel Channel will now be added in the YOUR CHANNELS column.
3. Click on "Ionian Travel."
A screen will open: enter the required credentials provided by the OTA specifically for the connection with the Channel Manager.
Now log out and login from your WuBook account, and then return to the channel page (WooDoo-Channel Manager- Channels-Ionian Travel).
Click now on CONFIGURE and YES, I WANT TO RECONFIGURE THIS CONNECTION.
4. Scroll down now to the ROOMS ASSOCIATION section. Here, assign to each room created with Ionian Travel the corresponding WooDoo room and save.
NB: The same room should not be mapped more than once in this table.
5. Next to each room and for each occupancy, you need to map a WooDoo room from which prices will be taken. If you want to send always the same price for the different occupancies, you can map the same room. If, on the contrary, you want to set different prices, you can create in WooDoo some virtual rooms (with price anchorage).
Below, the link to the guide to creating virtual rooms and anchorages in WuBook:
☞ Docs: Virtual Rooms - WooDoo
6. Once saved, go down to the RESTRICTIONS section. Here you can map the rate plan and the WuBook restrictions plan for selling on Ionian Travel.
7. Scroll down to the PREFERENCES section and click on Save.
If you want the closures you set in the WUBOOK RESTRICTIONS plan always to be honored and override any restrictions plan, leave the tick.
8. At this point, the Ionian Travel configuration will be completed. In the CHANNEL MANAGER-CHANNELS section, you will see the green icon next to the channel name, meaning that the channel is correctly configured and active:
ATTENTION: the connection phase is the most delicate phase of the configuration. If even with this guide, you do not feel confident to proceed, you can ask for assistance from the WuBook staff that will be happy to help you during the process.
Reconfiguring Ionian Travel
1. To reconfigure the Ionian Travel channel, it only takes a few simple steps. First, go to the section WOODOO > CHANNELS, and click on "Ionian Travel":
2. Leave the page with the current configuration open and open another page. This way, you can copy the old mapping, adding only the new room/rate.
Click now on CONFIGURE, and YES, I WANT TO RECONFIGURE THIS CONNECTION:
3. Scroll through the entire screen until you reach the ROOMS ASSOCIATION table.
Proceed to associate WooDoo rooms with the corresponding rooms in Ionian Travel.
If you have added a new room with Ionian Travel, you can find it in this table, and you have to map it with the corresponding WooDoo room.
Once finished, click on SAVE.
4. At this point, you will find a second table, in which you will have to set the prices for the different occupancies.
You can map each occupancy with a WooDoo room from which the price will be taken.
If you have not already done it, you can create in WooDoo virtual rooms with different prices according to the occupancy and associate them in this table.
Once finished, click on SAVE ASSOCIATION.
5. Scroll the screen again until you reach the PRICES ASSOCIATION table.
As for the rooms, now you need to associate the rate plans already existing on Ionian Travel with the rate and restrictions plans you have created on WooDoo. If you have added a new rate plan with Ionian Travel, you will find it in this table, and you have to map it to the corresponding WooDoo price and restriction list.
Once finished, click on SAVE.
6. Finally, scroll down the screen to the PREFERENCES section and click on SAVE.
At this point, you will have finished reconfiguring Ionian Travel. In the WOODOO > CHANNELS section you will see the green gear next to the channel name, meaning that the channel is correctly active and configured:
ATTENTION: If even with this guide, you do not feel confident to proceed, you can ask for assistance from the WuBook staff that will be happy to help you during the process.