After all the values have been correctly set and readings have been taken (it is always necessary to wait for the system to complete the first scan) Rate Checker allows you to view and analyse the data (competitor prices and availability). The information is divided into various categories which you will find under 'Competitors'.
↳ Useful link: Rate Checker > Competitors
On the left side of Competitors page, it is possible to select the desired property, continuing then to analyze the data of following sections:
- Grid: it is the page illustrating the prices and availabilities by a tabular form, day by day;
- Rooms: it is the page that allows you to analyze a specific room typology;
- Availability: it is the page that contains a graphic showing the variation of availability at the variation of time;
- Prices: it is the page that contains a graphic showing the variation of prices over time for each room, allowing you to select a specific colour for each occupancy and restriction;
- Prices-change: it is the page that contains a graphic showing the changes on the prices policy. To make it work, at least 2 snapshots are needed to make the check;
- Availabilities-change: it is the page that contains a graphic showing the changes on availability. To make it work, at least 2 snapshots are needed to make the check.
Remember that in order to view this data, you first have to configure your competitors.
While in the "Competitors" section you can analyse the data of each individual competitor, in the "Compare Competitors" section you can compare competitors' prices and availability with each other, also specifying time period and occupancy:
↳ Useful link: Rate Checker > Confronta Competitor